Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 25: ONE MONTH TO CHRISTMUKKAH!!!

Stars - Calendar Girl
Stars - Window Bird
Broken Social Scene presents Kevin Drew - Cocaine Skin (B-side)
Broken Social Scene presents Kevin Drew - Love 5 (B-Side... and a fucking beautiful song... "My day was different than yesterday. But it will be different again tomorrow. So, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm in for the night, recording songs. Um, I'll be here when you get home. Byyyye.")
Handsome Furs - All We Want, Baby, Is Everything (slash Temptation by New Order)
Dragonette - Liar
Sam Allen - Lost in the Leaves (dude from London)
The Raveonettes - Suicide
The Raveonettes - Oh, I Buried You Today
The Raveonettes - The Christmas Song
Final Fantasy - This Is The Dream of Win and Regine
King Khan & BBQ Show - I'll Be Loving You
Jookabox - You Cried Me
Gonzalez - Let's Ride (Megamix)
The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
The Organ - Love, Love, Love
Edwin - Alive
The Stills - Being Here
Clare & The Reasons - Murder, They Want Murder
Noah and the Whale - Blue Skies
Girls - Summertime
Plants and Animals - Bye Bye Bye
Land of Talk - As Me
Mother Mother - O My Heart
Blur - On Your Own
USS - Anti-Venom
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

No comments: